Black Folk Action and Truth by Reuben Beckles

hit counters

Monday, October 21, 2013

Up Close And Personal-Debt Not Paid To Black Slaves Of America-Yet Remain the Real Foundation of It's Empire-Israel

Many people from around the world have read my Blogger, Twitters and seen me on You-tube!  Many think my attitude is just more Rhetoric and Diatribe on my part looking for a simple way to throw aside the substance and find a loophole to continue making tremendous sums of money and use Identity Theft as a means to covet a Birthright-Land and People then Commit God Killing to steal the resources of their lands-then do away with Divine Prophecy, then promote Psychological Warfare and Chaos around the world and especially in Africa as I write this Blogger watching the Policy makers in Washington send the Pentagon and it's war making machinery into action claiming some terrorists are trying to take over their vital interest! This is the same land the I speak of when I say return the slaves home with Justice in the form of Restitution-Reparations-On the continent-Land of the Blacks!  This is the same Land and Continent that "Marcus Garvey and His Black Star Line" was blocked by the State Department using their Judas fellow Travelers, Creoles and Mulattoes fresh from the southern plantations in these U.S. of America-using Liberia as a starting point-The Man was never permitted to put his foot on the soil of his Ancestors! This is the same Continent from which Blacks arrived here in Chains and shackles-same folk whom were told you're free with nothing-not even with your original standing in name! What we were given was Education-Politics-Economics and Religion in these governing forms...The Arm forces-Judaism-Christianity and Islam! out of which a colored economical class system and laboring force evolved-ending with an inferior and superior net -work with Blacks on the bottom!  Judas apart of The Moors-Israel and the Money key was part of the Knowledge and Spirits being changed from Black to white within the frame work of the Sanhedrin Council as part of Greece and Rome-all known to Ethiopia and Egypt!  Under Islam, This Religion came in under the long knives of Asia, the Arabs  under Esau and Ishmael and the destruction of Black Civilization because they only believed in the here and now not in the percepts and value of Christ and what is now known as Christianity!  Now here's where the stuff gets funny and my participation within the "Patriarch of Israel and Jacob Seed In Prophecy" takes over and this is not a plead for understanding or a cop out-because at this point it doesn't matter as the truth and facts are what they are!  Much of what I have to say now is known and taught within the walls of your secret societies of which I have never joined nor am I a part of...before Christ was Judged put on the Cross Died-laid in a tomb with only one way out-sealed by a tremendous stone-guarded by warriors and being denied by his Apostles  he said "In My Fathers House are Many Mansions-Pick Up Your Cross And follow Me! "  They then like today-didn't believe.  When the tomb was revisited they found the guards asleep-the stone to the entrance removed and Christ was Gone! This was and is a part of the Divine Prophecy of the Sixties and yours truly while working for the Herald Dispatch Black Weekly Newspaper-Owned by Mr.  Sanford Alexander as an Ad salesman.-having no knowledge of self and kind-nevertheless I was prepared to carry out his instructions ...as a rejected stone-he simply said" stick with me and I will show you Prophecy as I have asked many others before you!"   Go in this direction-with this scroll- 'You Are Reuben, Seed of Jacob-they shot our President down like a dog-if you don't, you're next!  ...meaning the Killing of Dr. King and Kennedy which was the only time I ever Question him-his answer " You are the Seed Of Jacob-take this scroll and go in this direction then go home and read your Scriptures!  I did and the rest is History as I have revealed in other Bloggers as I have been Judged by the Spirit of the living God and the kings High Way!  When I returned to these shores with the Solution relative to Black Slaves In  this Nation on this land in this system I was set upon by those in authority and beaten beyond all human and moral perception and left to die without a bowl of rice in decay and my family thrown off balance yet, I live!  The difference is not as Christ said in the past 'Forgive them-For they know not what they do!"  Today they Know-but refuse to pick up their Cross because of selfishness and greed-Identity Theft-looking for a loop-hole thinking it's all a game that I will give in to them and their organization   never! The Prophecy-Land and Solution is real and these fools will bring about their own self destruction as I remain Reuben Seed of Jacob Son of Simeon from beyond the fertile Crescent-Justice The King has Spoken (C) Oct. 21th/2013  The sad thing is... They had the Knowledge but not the faith to move righteously-I didn't have the knowledge but the faith to move and take action-yet, they fight me as I fight for self and kind...that is conspiracy to commit God killing!" And They Will Pay!" Close and Personal!" Lest I and They Forget-The Land Prophecy -People are real!  Reuben Beckles

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home