Black Folk Action and Truth by Reuben Beckles

hit counters

Thursday, February 07, 2013

Blk History Month-Must Give Credit Where Credit Is Due -

Giving credit where it's due in times like these is a blessing to know Who I am - Where I am and Why my Foundation is as strong as it is...My Divine Creator of the Universe-Prophecy within The Seed Of Jacob- My Father Simeon who was blessed and had the good fortune to find and marry my Mother- and between them passed on to me  the knowledge,wisdom and understanding I have today! With all of this, along with all the people I"ve met on my journey of development into Man- Hood -One stands out during this time of Black History Month that I embrace three Hundred and sixty five days a year-Many know him as owner and Publisher Of the "Herald Dispatch Newspaper" located here in Los Angeles, California-a Man of Action and few words-who had the ability to point me in the direction of my God self and Kind when every thing around us seemed to be in a perpetual state of chaos...His name(Mr. Sanford Alexander.)   No Lies-No Games-No Deception-I was able to move under the banner of Truth and the real understanding of Black Prophecy ...Prophecy Of Abraham-Isaac and Jacob! the meaning of receiving the fruits of ones labor as is due the Black Slaves of America-Reparations-Restitution and above all-Land representing Sovereignty!   Reuben (C)@2/7/2013        Seed Of Jacob-Son Of Simeon                          Reuben Beckles

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home