Black Folk Action and Truth by Reuben Beckles

hit counters

Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Black prophecy in truth and action-the land is non-negotiable and my truth is real! prove me wrong!

To the universe and world at large..as a man..a king one with my God, I have grown tired of the lies deceit and hypocrisy of Black African American Negros pretending they are taking the high ground of truth and reality while acting as liars and punks... totally unable, to stand with men of truth...on this land, in this nation, called America! I know for a fact if I, personally, from the house of Reuben, Seed of Jacob, Son of Simeon as a warrior, did not act in relation to prophecy, Black men all over the world would have been wiped out! White men, Brown men, Yellow men and Judas. Black men know it too! This original black man from the house of Judea, a Judas punk has been promising the peoples and nations of the world he could get them into the promised lands of Jacob-which he could not do which accounts for the turmoil and strife today while using Jesus as a front to save his rotten hide! Just the other day I was told I was a racist, a nothing, because I love myself and kind -strong in relation to Black power! That I had no idea as to what freedom was or is!...this came from a black educated...PH.D.! These are the kinds of people who think they control every aspect of black life in America for the slave master in America! He asked, "if this is not our country knowing we have shed our blood and built this nation, then who are we and what is freedom?"...the Black response to freedom, 'when you control the ground under your feet-the air over your head and the land east, west, north and south of you with and for your God...you're free!' What did (911) tell you when this Caucasian made a telephone call and the decision was made to close the borders down across the nation! As a slave, what was your participation? My insight and wisdom tells me that in this nation -Black folk sold themselves out to white folk and no longer choose to be themselves and want a white Jesus to save them from themselves! I did not know that my participation in the sixties was my death for them and the sellout of Black folk by way of the Greeks to the Egyptian Isis and the Book Of The Dead. This was to be a sacrifice of love to Jesus...the key to my salvation was the love of self and kind, ending in the rapture. Ending in Jacob's divineness in prophecy and truth as it relates to the twelfth house and land! From this land I crossed over the Jordan into the land and did not die for the lie that is promoted in this country and the world today..and there is no loop hole that is found in this truth! Why go to those who lie and promote lies and false-hood in the name of their religions for phony power and money that has no value! Everyone across this land praises the Black woman who claimed and used the Black man's knowledge, saying he was nothing! As she entered into the book of the dead with Isis, who wanted his spirit. Through sex she tried to take his spirit and failed-naked she ran into hell-leaving her drones as males with nothing-but religion and talk! As a King one with my God..don't take my word for this truth try taking the land and denounce the prophecy of my God and Jacob. I Reuben, Seed of Jacob Son of Simeon, The House of Israel will never, ever, give in to the liars- thieves and those who conspire as homo-sexual lesbians-males or females fools-life is-truth is ...I Am...the nation and the land remain our birth-right! Before, anyone other than it's rightful heirs, settle on the land in prophecy to our God it will be destroyed...that is the truth, with no loop hole!! Reparations and Land is Black !Is ours to fight for-to demand..to obtain!!
Reuben Beckles-- 10-1-2008

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home