Black Folk Action and Truth by Reuben Beckles

hit counters

Monday, August 27, 2007

Commentary:Resume in Black Truth- Called A Lie

The sorry state of condition across this nation for the African American Negro who is now pretending Black, is because of his state of conciseness, the Rapture and Action taken under Black Power for the benefit of self and kind is not believed and denied right across the board. The end results is chaos, envy and jealousy as the organizations representing the nation state try to duplicate the action and power of the divine God force of the sixties, which culminated in my rapture, The Kings Highway, that we travelled, the door to the promised Lands I found and entered-took the throne- confronted the nations of the world with an ancient scroll of Justice rooted in Prophecy, letting them know that slavery and usury was over relative to the Black Man in America! The action I took in relation to this spiritual knowledge and wisdom was known all over the western world and in the heavens. However, Blacks in this country, considered as slaves were and are a gold mine of profit for the trickers and those who control the Nations of the world. I was working for a Black Newspaper(the Herald Dispatch) to be specific and when I returned from my spiritual journey in behalf of Black I did not know the sellout would be as great as it was-not for Justice, Land- Independence, Reparations in the love of ones self as it relates to divine prophecy- action which reached into the heavens... instead the sellout came through the black woman and the hatred of her self and her love for white and this Caucasian- money- acceptance through integration and the mis- guided conception of the love of Jesus along with what is purported to be the entire human race. This insane foolishness, was orchestrated and motivated by the greed- jealousy and selfishness by Black Judah's in high religious places-politicians and money lenders. When I returned I was arrested, thrown in jail, charged with stupid crimes-stating I was a danger to myself and others because I wouldn't take a bribe, accept their money as pay off-more important I wouldn't accept their woman and sellout my family as my woman had sold me out to the organization suggesting I was no Man(nothing) When you go through something of this nature there must be a Judgement and in my case it was no different...The way it works by the tricksters-"Judge not lest you be judged!" Into court I walked and out of court I walked by the power of Divine intervention as Jacob's seed, Son of Simeon...a free Man! I made the statement that when I returned from my spiritual journey the sellout was great. Not known to the publisher of the Herald Dispatch, I had sent a letter to Washington D.C. stating my demands to the President( Johnson) who responded stated he had received and read the content was forwarding the information to the Justice and State Departments-this was in behalf of Black folk- I gave the information in a seal closed envelope to the publishers wife and asked her to give it to her husband...she said she would. When I returned later that evening to their office they were in a terrible spiritual fight because she suggested that the knowledge was hers and he knew better! I walked out never to return! This was done to kill off the Man suggesting Black Men have done nothing of value allowing the females to raise the son and Blacks would be wiped out never to receive Justice. Knowing integration is not the way. The late President Kennedy, was wiped out because of it while trying to play Lincoln and return this country to the Gold standard. The late Dr. King and the gangsters surrounding him found this truth out to late. Did not God tell Abraham and Sara to remove Hagar and Ishmael from their camp. Isaac wife had to clean up the mess she made between Esau and Jacob-being two different nations in the same womb. Israel had to leave Egypt. When a man and woman can't get along in marriage-they call it incompatibility-they split! They say people make up the human family until God opens your spiritual eye, if you have one and you find many of the people walking around your towns and cities are not human at all-but animals with extended vertebrate. I say this as my commentary, and I am not afraid of truth nor Judgement. Many of the youngsters are being given or sold certain knowledge thinking they are in with the in crowd and they don't need the Man's input concerning truth or they just don't care and think it's all a joke -fun and game-but the land like the door is real wanted by the nations of the world -But Black truth and the rapture is real as I moved up the Gulf of Aqaba, to the port of Ezion-Geber-moved into the lite of the Kings highway-placed there for man to walk...not woman.! I was surrounded by fire on all sides-front back and side with warriors as one another's neck. The farther I walked the more intense the fighting be came until I reached the top and warriors parted on the Highway. As I ascended the top I fell like I was falling from the highest mountain on the planet into deep space and total darkness into the lowest part of the earth. I felt myself being pulled up the Jordan and it's crystal Blue water and through a golden door on a land made for man and woman and none other. This is not a joke and I am not blowing smoke and playing a game. Truth is what it is...freedom must come or everything will be destroyed-Justice is...
Reuben Beckles August 27Th 2007

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home